Encompass customer service, your satisfaction, terms & conditions
Welcome to the Encompass Service page. We highly value your custom and your satisfaction is paramount to us.
Should you have any queries, complaints, or require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
tel; (44)(0)2392 410045
tel; (44)(0)2392 412145
We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
• You are welcome to visit our showroom, where we have a good representation of our product lines. Should you wish to view a specific item, please contact us to confirm whether it is available. The showroom is open by appointment only, 7 days a week. Please contact us to arrange a viewing at a time to your convenience.
• Simply call us on (44) (0)2392 410045 or (44) (0)2392 412145 between 9.00 – 5.30, Monday to Friday, or e mail [email protected] Should you wish us to call you, please confirm your telephone number and the time at which you wish to be contacted.
• On ordering, once your payment has been received, we will send you a sales confirmation receipt detailing the products that you have ordered. Please notify us immediately if anything is incorrect. We will give you a delivery lead-time for your order at the time of ordering.
• UK VAT @ 20% is payable on all items for UK and EU orders. Prices on www.encompassco.com are inclusive of UK VAT @ 20%.
• We accept all major credit and debit cards, excluding American Express. UK cheques should be made payable to Encompass Furniture & Accessories Ltd. For alternative payment methods, please contact us
• For overseas orders, please specify which product you wish to purchase, together with your delivery address and postal/ZIP code. We will quote you for shipping and insurance, and also give you a delivery lead-time. For orders outside the European Union, UK VAT (Value Added Tax @ 20%) is not charged.
• UK mainland delivery lead-time for accessories held in stock by our European partner suppliers is generally 7-10 working days. For non-stock accessories, please allow 2-6 weeks. Accurate delivery lead-times will be confirmed at the time of ordering.
• UK mainland delivery lead-time for furniture is generally 4-6 weeks, although this can be improved on, subject to range, in special circumstances; please contact us for confirmation.
• UK mainland delivery of accessories (stoves, fire tools, fire pits, barbeques) is free of charge for orders exceeding £100 inc. VAT. For orders less than £100 inc. VAT, delivery is charged at £14 inc. VAT per order. UK mainland delivery is free for orders of furniture of £2000 inc. VAT. Installation of garden furniture and removal of packaging within the SE of England and the home counties is included for these orders. For other UK destinations, please contact us for installation charges elsewhere in the UK.
• Free delivery excludes items of furniture and accessories purchased as “Special Offers”, delivery of which is charged at cost.
• For further assistance or information on delivery charges for the rest of UK, Northern Ireland, ROI, Channel Islands, EEC and overseas, please contact us.
• Encompass does not undertake installation of folding wall beds, which are to be installed by someone with basic DIY skills. Installation instructions must be observed. Beds must not be installed on plasterboard walls without structural framework to secure bed to. Encompass is not responsible for improper installation or misuse of the bed.
Log burning stoves must only be surveyed and installed by a qualified HETAS stove engineer (http://www.hetas.co.uk/). Encompass is not responsible for improper installation or misuse of the stoves.
Terms & Conditions
Please ensure that there is adequate accessibility for your purchase. We cannot be held liable for inaccessibility of furniture at delivery address. We may have to charge at cost for any subsequent second delivery due to inaccessibility. All delivery times are estimates only. Encompass is unable to accept liability for failure to deliver within quoted times, or any consequential losses that may arise as a result of late delivery.
All goods must be signed for on delivery. Please inspect goods when you take delivery of them, and make note of any damage when you sign for them, and then contact us immediately. For goods that you are unable to inspect on delivery, please sign as “unchecked for damage” when you sign for them and contact us immediately in the event of any damage. Please notify Encompass of any damages, in writing, within 48 hours of delivery. We cannot be held responsible for damages after this period.
• Should you find that you have purchased something that is not to your liking that you wish to return, please notify us in writing within 7 days from delivery date. Goods must be unused and in their original packing. We will arrange for collection. Once goods are in our possession and we have confirmed that they are in re-saleable condition, we will refund your payment minus any delivery and return collection costs.
• Orders marked on invoice as “Special Order” are bespoke orders and are made and shipped to order, and consequently cannot be returned. “Special Orders” would include modular log burning stoves and some bespoke furniture.
• All furniture & accessories remain the property of Encompass Furniture & Accessories Ltd until full payment is received.
• Encompass guarantees furniture and accessories (excluding glass) for a minimum one year period from delivery date. Some product ranges will carry a further extended guarantee. Please contact us for further information.
• From time to time, we may make changes to materials, specifications and prices.